How to order
Order by e-mail (click here) or by conventional mail (see Contact page for details), stating the name of each print or photograph required. Unless otherwise arranged, please pay in advance by sterling or euro cheque (made payable to J. B. Post), or by international money order. Or pay by PayPal:
All prices include despatch (by airmail if appropriate) to addresses in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. We shall be happy to send to addresses elsewhere for a supplementary charge of £5 (€7.25) per order.
Although we try to turn orders around speedily, please allow 21 days for delivery.
Mounting and framing
All prints and photographs are supplied unmounted and unframed. We can, if required, arrange for mounting and framing at cost; please let us know what you want and we’ll be happy to quote. But the costs of despatching framed items safely are very high!
Terms of business (the small print)
- All prints and photographs remain the property of Errisbeg unless and until payment has been received.
- Where goods are supplied, by prior arrangement, on invoice, payment must be made within twenty working days.
- Image dimensions as given are approximate, and are subject to the proportions of the original; print colours may vary slightly from the on-screen image.
- Copyright in all prints and photographs remains with the author. Prints and photographs are supplied on the understanding that they may not be reproduced under any circumstances without written permission.
- Prints and photographs may not be used for advertising purposes without written permission from the copyright owner.
- We use high quality processes and materials in the production of our prints and photographs, but we cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects of storage or display conditions after delivery.