We live in a beautiful part of the world, only a short walk from the Beara Way, and we are happy to share our home with small numbers of visitors—artists, photographers, walkers, or any other holidaymakers—on a bed-and-breakfast basis. We are also only fifteen minutes' drive away from the Dzogchen Beara retreat centre and we offer accommodation for anyone visiting the centre for short or long retreats.
The Beara peninsula offers artists and photographers a wealth of subjects:
BED AND BREAKFAST RATES
- rugged landscape, with hill farms, upland heath, bog, and sandstone crags;
- varied seascapes, with rocky coves, sandy beaches, and the open Atlantic coast;
- hundreds of lakes large and small, fast mountain streams, and spectacular waterfalls;
- fishing boats and marine industries;
- hundreds of ancient monuments, including stone circles, ringforts, standing stones, and ruined churches and graveyards;
- extensive remains of abandoned copper mines (and a small mining museum);
- old estate gardens with subtropical trees and shrubs
Double room with en-suite: from €30 per night per person sharing
Double room with guest bathroom: from €25 per night per person sharing
Single occupation supplement may apply.
A travel cot, a highchair, and a small folding single bed are available on request, and there is free Wi-fi access.
We are happy to cater for vegetarian or vegan diets.
For stays of three nights or more: 10% reduction
To enquire about accommodation and vacancies, email us here at Errisbeg, or see the ‘Contact us’ page.